Physicality by Yulia
I have had a passion for fitness and health most of my life. As a professional, working in the fitness industry for 10 years, I am enthusiastic about helping people achieve their best! I specialize in movement and not only bettering their bodies but also an overall sense of joy and well-being so they can walk into a room as confident as ever. As someone who has worked with my body since 6 years old, a national competitive rhythmic gymnast, a dancer, Pilates certified and also an actress, I understand the physicality of the body in unique ways and have the knowledge and experience to improve physique, posture and overall health. I have worked with all age ranges and skill levels. Book a session and you will come out feeling great, whether it is an "All-in-One" or a "Stretch Session", I will cater to your needs and make sure there is a sense of comfort with the challenge.
In sessions, I am friendly, knowledgable, challenging, understand each persons limits, but push you just the right amount.
- Pilates Mat and Equipment Certified
- Bachelor of Arts in Dance -University of CA, Irvine
- Proper Stretch and increased Flexibility
- Proper form, improvement of posture and alignment
- Toning, lengthening muscles, feeling and looking fit and limber
- Graceful control of body
- Dance cardio
- Positive encouragement
- Balanced amount of Challenge, injury prevention